Locate MAC Address
How to find MAC address on various devices
- Find the Settings menu. Depending on the device, you may be able to swipe a menu down and tap Settings. Otherwise, go to the app list and find Settings in the alphabetical listing there.
- In the Settings menu, go to About.
- In About, click on Status
- The Wi-Fi MAC address should be the fourth in the list. (Bluetooth address will be underneath if Bluetooth is on). You can also find the IP address in this list.
- Open the Settings app.
- Select General > About.
- The wireless MAC address is listed next to Wi-Fi Address.
- Click the Apple button in the top-left corner of the screen and select System Preferences.
- Select Network in the System Preferences menu.
- Select the interface you want to find the MAC address for from the list on the left side of the Network window, then click Advanced.
- Click the Hardware tab. The MAC address will then be listed.
- If you haven't yet, sign in to your Chromebook.
- Click your account photo.
- Click the Wi-Fi network .
- At the top of the box, click Information .
- You'll see your Chromebook's IP address and IPv6 address. Your MAC address is labeled "Wi-Fi."
- From the home screen, swipe down to see the menu
- Tap Device
- Tap About
- The MAC Address should be the third entry
Microsoft Windows Phone
- On the main Windows phone screen, swipe left and select Settings.
- In the Settings screen, select About > more info.
- The MAC address will be listed under phone information.