"Change is inevitable, Growth is optional" - Michael Gregg,President Superior Solutions, Inc. and Nationally Recognized Computer Security Expert
Director of Technology:
- John Peters, 334-5847 ext 2018
- Schools:Richard Ricciardi, 334-5847 ext 2074
- NCUHS: Robert DeRoehn, 334-7921 ext 3427
- Special Education, David Jefferson, 334-5847 ext 2074
- Perry Burnell, Wildbranch Solutions, 334-5847 ext 2031
The Technology Department's role is to provide the infrastructure, hardware and software support necessary for the delivery of telecommunications based educational content and technical support for administrative and business operations.
- Coordinates NCSU-wide collaboration around technology initiatives.
- Contributes to the development of NCSU policies related to technology including Responsible Use.
- Maintains Student Information System Support Services contracts.
- Manages internet access for NCSU Schools
- Maintains Video Conferencing infrastructure and end user equipment
- Maintains and operates SU wide server systems
- Manages and coordinates cloud based services, email and websites
- Manages E-Rate program and coordinates telecommunications support contracts
- Coordinates permanent inventory of equipment purchased by the Supervisory Union for technology.
- Recommends regarding the selection, purchase, maintenance and upkeep of software, hardware, and infrastructure for both administrative and instructional functions.